I have earned accredited degrees in Bible, Ancient Languages, Youth Ministry, and College Teaching & Learning (with emphasis on Classical Hebrew Andragogy). I have also studied Music and Modern Languages (Spanish, German, and Russian). I offer a number of academic services, both online and in one-on-one or small group settings (in Grand Rapids, MI), related to those fields. Most services can be adapted to either format.
Homeschool Curriculum/Courses ($20/hour)
- Instrumental Performance (guitar, balalaika, mandolin, trumpet)
- Torah Cantillation (built on Portnoy & Wolff’s text)
- Biblical Hebrew Language (built on Ross’s grammar)
- Biblical Aramaic Language (built on VanPelt’s grammar)
Post-Secondary Education Services
- Biblical Hebrew Language Instruction (using Ross’s grammar)
- Biblical Aramaic Language Instruction (using VanPelt’s grammar)
- Ordained Judeo-Christian Wedding Officiant in Michigan since May 2000
- Have officiated weddings in Kent, Allegan, and Kalamazoo Counties
- Cantoring experience includes the traditional Jewish wedding benedictions
- Pre-Marital Counseling: 7-week program highly recommended
- Pricing Policy: I do not believe it is Biblical to put a price-tag on the administration of religious services or rites. Donations accepted.