I have earned accredited degrees in Bible, Ancient Languages, Youth Ministry, and College Teaching & Learning (with emphasis on Classical Hebrew Andragogy), and I have additional study in Music and Modern Languages (Spanish, German, and Russian). I offer a number of academic services, both online and in one-on-one or small group settings (in Grand Rapids, MI), related to those fields. Most services can be adapted to either format.
Homeschool Curriculum/Courses ($20/hour per student)
- Instrumental Performance (guitar, balalaika, mandolin, trumpet)
- Torah Cantillation (built on Portnoy & Wolff’s text)
- Biblical Hebrew Language (built on Ross’s grammar)
- Biblical Aramaic Language (built on VanPelt’s grammar)
Post-Secondary Education Services
- Accredited College Courses: If you are interested in taking for-credit college courses (degree-seeking or non), contact IMTI about enrollment in Fall courses. The courses I am teaching this term are: APOL-102 Messianic Apologetics, BIB-105 Survey of the Tanakh, and LAN-301 Biblical Aramaic I. There are several excellent courses available from other professors as well.
- Ordained Judeo-Christian Wedding Officiant in Michigan since May 2000
- Have officiated weddings in Kent, Allegan, and Kalamazoo Counties
- Cantoring experience includes the traditional Jewish wedding benedictions
- Pre-Marital Counseling: 7-week program highly recommended
- Pricing Policy: While I do not believe it is Biblical to put a price-tag on the administration of religious services or rites, donations are gratefully accepted.